Source: Pycom Pygate
Power Options: Stand-Alone, With Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
FIRST 5000 PYGATE UNITS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER. SHIPPING JUNE/JULY 2019. NEXT BATCH LATE Q3 2019
Pygate is Pycom’s latest hardware tech portfolio addition.
This is a new super low-cost 8-channel LoRaWAN gateway that comes in the shape of a shield. It’s got the well-known form factor from our other shields and you can connect your much loved WiPy3, LoPy4 or a GPy to it. Hook in your Pycom development boards up and you have yourself a nifty little decentralized IoT network in one go. Pygate also fits inside the Universal IP67 Case so you don’t have to limit yourself to indoors.
Connect a WiPy3, LoPy4 or a GPy to this shield and then hook in all your other Pycom devices and you have yourself a nifty little decentralised IoT network in one go.
Check out the optional Power over Ethernet via daughter board. Coming soon
- Dual SX1257 transceivers for a total of 8 channels support
- Frequencies: 863-870 MHz and 902-928 MHz
- Baseband processor: SX1308
- Compatible with WiPy3.0, GPy and LoP4. Not compatible with FiPy.
- Ultra-low power standby mode
- Ethernet with PoE via the optional daughter board
- Powered via USB, LiPo Battery and Ethernet via the optional daughter board
- LiPo battery charging via the USB port
- USB to serial connection for the Pycom module with auto-programming features
- Dimensions: 65 (W) x 50 (L) x 8 (H) mm
(Same small form factor as the Expansion Board v3.0/v3.1)
- Fits the universal IP67 Case for outdoor use
PoE Adapter Specification
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet) with 1.5A current delivery.
- It can provide power for the Pygate and the Pycom module attached to it.
- 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX Physical Layer Support
- Auto-Negotiation: 10/100 Mbps Full- and HalfDuplex
- Plug and play compatibility with Pygate.
- Works transparently using the TCP/IP stack embedded into our MicroPython modules.
- Dimensions: 21 (W) x 55 (L) x 32 (H) mm
Note: This is optional.
€49.95 – €69.95