- BXML Part 2 Achieving The Goal Of Standardized Data | Bee Culture
- BeeXML Standardization Meeting – 10 September 2019, Apimondia Conference, Montréal, Canada
- BeeXML Standardization Workshop in Munich
- Meeting Minutes from BeeXML Working Group on July 24th 2020
BeeXML Standardisation Meeting October 2020
- Meeting-Minutes-from-BeeXML-Working-Group-on-October-28th-2020.pdf (973.1 KB) (original)
- Recording: BeeXML Large Group Meeting - Zoom
- Introduction to BeeXML: A Tutorial for How and Why to Publish in the BeeXML Data Standardization Journal
- The Bee Corp’s Method of Hive Strength Assessment for Pollination Effectiveness
- Online presentation on BeeXML (slides)
Online presentation on BeeXML Data Standardisation
Joseph Cazier from the Appalachian State University Presents Apimondia Working Group on Bee Data Standardisation. The presentation took place in the context of the final SAMS (Smart Apiculture Management Services) project conference.
@marten.schoonman is part of the Apimondia Working Group #15, together with Joseph Cazier, Walter Haefeker, Max Rünzel and others.
Is this related?