The Whitecat ESP32 N1 integrates an Espressif’s ESP32 MCU and a LoRa WAN transceiver in one board. The ESP32 MCU is the successor of the popular ESP8266, and integrates a lot of peripherals, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. All this, with the onboard LoRa WAN transceiver, places the N1 as an ideal platform to deploy real IOT use cases, in both outdoor and indoor environments.
- Dual-core Tensilica LX6 microprocessor
- Up to 240MHz clock frequency
- 520kB internal SRAM
- Integrated LoRa WAN transceiver working in the 868 (EU) Mhz / 915 (USA) Mhz, with onboard antenna, and UFL connector for external antenna
- Integrated 802.11 BGN WiFi transceiver, with onboard antenna, and UFL connector for external antenna
- Integrated dual-mode Bluetooth (classic and BLE)
- 3.3 to 5.5V operating range through input voltage regulator
- Second voltage regulator for power on / power off sensors through a dedicated GPIO
- Peripherals: SPI, I2C, I2S, SDIO, UART, CAN, ETHERNET, IR, PWM, DAC, ADC.
- RTC clock
- 4MB Flash memory
- Small form-factor: 78 x 26 mm