The RAK4260 WisDuo LPWAN Module is based on Microchip’s ATSAMR34J18B. It is a SiP device integrating a 32-bit ARM Cortex M0+ MCU with a LoRa Transceiver in a 15 millimeter x 15 millimeter compact package.
The SAMR chip provides a number of highly configurable peripherals (configurable as I2C/SPI/UART interfaces). There are 12-bit ADC in addition to the aforementioned.
- Industry’s lowest power LoRa SiP device
- 32-bit ARM Cortex M0+ MCU and LoRa Transceiver
- Small form factor: 15 millimeter x 15 millimeter compact package
- 256KB Flash and 40 KB RAM accommodates application code and stack
- Most cost and size effective solution, eliminating need for external MCU
- Fully supported 862 to 1020 MHz frequency coverage
- Receive Sensitivity down to -148 dBm
- Maximum Transmit Power up to 20 dBm
- Low RX current of 17mA (typical)
- LoRa Technology, (G)FSK, (G)MSK