At one glance
- Only few secs boot time (no Linux), fast byte code execution. Energy-efficient CPU. Low energy usage.
- On-board web-based IDE with full-featured debugger gives you the best programming experience possible.
- IDE features a graphical package manager for npm , allowing you to tap into the largest software registery in the world.
- 27 I/O pins, 11 of these pins usable as ADC (provided by accurate LPC822, not ESP32), 2 pins are 20 mA 5 V-tolerant open drain pins, 2 pins usable as touch sensor. 23 pins can be used freely for SPI, I2C or UART!
- LPC822 switch matrix. 
- 58 mm x 27 mm (2.28 inch x 1.06 inch), tightest posible design with chips mounted on top and bottom. Breadboard compatible!
- 150-Mbit WiFi (2,4 GHz, 802.11 b/g/n) and 10/100-Mbit Ethernet.
- 240 Mhz, 4 MB RAM, 4 MB Flash dedicated to your application, with all files being compressed on the fly. System + IDE use separate dedicated CPU core, RAM and Flash.