LinkIt ONE

Features

• All-in-one features: Includes ARM7 EJ-S™, GSM, GPRS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth BR/EDR/BLE, GPS, Audio codec, and SD card connector on a single development board
  • Rich compatibility: Pin-out similar to Arduino boards, including Digital I/O, Analog I/O, PWM, I2C, SPI, UART and power supply, compatible with Grove 4-pin interface

Description

The LinkIt ONE development board is an open source, high-performance board for prototyping Wearables and IoT devices. It’s based on the world’s leading SoC for Wearables, MediaTek Aster (MT2502) combined with high-performance Wi-Fi (MT5931) and GPS (MT3332) chipsets to provide you with access to all the features of MediaTek LinkIt. It also provides similar pin-out features to Arduino boards, making it easy for you to connect to various sensors, peripherals, and Arduino shields.

LinkIt ONE is a co-design product by Seeed Studio and MediaTek. It brings together the parties’ knowledge in open hardware and industry-leading reference designs for Wearables and IoT devices to create this powerful development board.

LinkIt ONE is built to offer similar pin-out to the popular Arduino boards ,4-pin grove interfaces and peripheral interfaces, making it easy to add sensors, peripherals, and Arduino Shields to LinkIt ONE and create fully featured wearable and IoT device prototypes.

Resources

1 Like