High resolution measurement for load cells.
The Load Cell Nanoshield is a complete solution for high-precision, high-resolution load cell measurement. Using the ADS1230 integrated circuit from Texas Instruments, the module contains all the circuitry required to read a load cell. It includes an integrated amplifier, noise filtering circuit and a high-resolution ADC converter. It is ideal for applications where measurement of force, mass, tension or compression is needed.
The module offers a SPI interface, suitable for connection to a microcontroller using just a few pins. It is possible to connect up to 15 modules simultaneously to an Arduino, for example.
- Complete solution for load cell measurement
- Use it to measure forces like weight, tension or compression
- Use up to 15 modules simultaneously
- Effective output range of up to 100,000 points *
- Configurable sampling rate: 10 or 80 SPS
- Configurable amplifier gain
- 5V or 3.3V power supply
- Sample code including weight measurement
* e.g.: 1g of resolution with a 100kg and 3 mV/V load cell.
- Product: Load Cell - High resolution measurement for load cells - Arduino-compatible shields - Circuitar
- Manufacturer: Circuitar Eletrônicos LTDA, Brazil