Monitoring beehive and anthropology

Hello everybody, my name is Aladin. I am from Switzerland. I am a student in visual anthropology in Berlin.
I have been working for several years now on beekeeping, as an artist and anthropologist. I’m also practicing beekeeping aside.
For my master thesis I’m working on the subject of monitored beehive. And how this new sort of hive could enhance beekeeping and the relationship between human and bees.
For that I’m looking for people in the field working on it or with it as a beekeeper. The idea is to realize informal talks through Skype or in real life – I’m often in Berlin as well. Then if anyone on the forum is interested in helping me on this project please let me know, here or by email = aladinborioli@me.com I’will also soon buy one for my apiary and try to participate on the forum the next year.

Best regards,
Aladin Borioli

www.aladinborioli.ch

Hi Aladin,
we started a research project at Bremen University on Bee-Human relations and monitored behives about a year ago. Some of our researchers have a strong anthropologic background. This might be interesting for you.
Best regards,
Thorsten

Hi Thorsten, thank you for the answer! That fits exactly my interest and research topic. Then you are working on the project ? Would you have time to explain a bit more about the research project, maybe through Skype ? Let me know. Best regards,

Aladin

I do work on that project, exactly. Let us skype, but don’t have much time before xmas. In january would be great.
Best,
t.

Thanks for your answer. I hope you had a nice break. This is my email adress : aladinborioli@me.com Maybe it will be easier to communicate with it to find a time slot for the Skype meeting.

Best regards,

Aladin

Dear Thorsten, I allow mysefl to write again. Would have some time in February for a Skype about your project ?
Best regards,

Aladin