HX711 and ESP8266

Hi,
i am using Hx711 with four load cell of 50kg connected to esp8266, every thing looks fine except when doing calibration of the scale, the weight come correct when use calibration weight and if weight more it is totally wrong, for example calibration done with 4kg and test with other weight of 80 kg, the result in first weight accepted but second weight about 22 kg only, i test different boards as i prepare same setup 4 set
if some body could help to sort the issue
the following library used click here for library

Dear Sayed,

We strongly recommend to use the library GitHub - bogde/HX711: An Arduino library to interface the Avia Semiconductor HX711 24-Bit Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) for Weight Scales.. Only for this one we are able to confirm that it has appropriate support for “faster” CPUs than the original Atmel chips many of the Arduino libraries have originally been conceived for.

See also:

With kind regards,
Andreas.

thanks,
my main problem in calibration of this, i didn’t find sketch for calibration, i tried to use but not success

Dear Sayed,

Maybe those resources can help you along?

Please let us know which kinds of problems you observed.

With kind regards,
Andreas.

thanks very much,
i have test using this code
link for calibration sketch
and it works fine with one board with others still issue is there if load used in between the calibration limit
for example lower limit 0 and upper 80 kg and sample weight 2 kg the output coming 12 kg instead of 2 kg
note:
further trouble shooting by replacing the Hx711 and ESP8266 i had found that 3D design of the scale holder causing the issue,

2 Likes