Freematics ESPRIT is an Arduino compatible development board based on Espressif ESP32 SoC designed for casual or serious IoT and telematics projects. The board leads out nearly all I/O pins from ESP32 into standard Arduino factor, making it familiar to Arduino players and also compatible with some existing Arduino shields.
- Compatible with Arduino UNO pinouts
- Up to 240MHz clock frequency
- 520kB internal SRAM, 16MB internal Flash
- Integrated 802.11 BGN WiFi transceiver
- Integrated dual-mode Bluetooth (classic and BLE)
- Onboard xBee socket with switchable VCC voltage
- Additional I2C, 2x serial UART pinouts